give a miss call on
Rajpura Campus - Chitkara University
Chitkara University is Looking for Assistant Professor Research – Doctoral Research Centre.
• DRC deals in guiding and evaluating the progress of PhD students from the development of research proposal to submission of
final PhD thesis.
• DRC members are responsible for taking PhD coursework classes such as Research Methodology course, Advanced Research
Methodology course, Research and Publication Ethics, etc.
• Apart from this, members are responsible for writing research projects, organizing research methodology workshops (using
software’s such as SPSS, AMOS, and Bibliometric analysis Vos viewer software, etc.) conferences, and publishing in leading high
Desired Skills Required
• Supervise Ph.D. Students for the executive doctoral programs.
• Teach Ph.D. coursework classes.
• Publish in scholarly journals and generate other IPs such as patents.
• Organize research-oriented events
Research and Perks
• Research guiding allowance: You will be a financial stakeholder in every Ph.D. student you guide, as per the prevailing norm.
• Consultancy allowance: You are allowed to retain 90% of the share you earn on each consultancy project you take up.
• Academic allowance: After completion of a year of service with the University, you may be chosen for getting the required
allowances to attend flagship international conferences in India and abroad, as per the prevailing norms.
• You are entitled to access on-line journals and publication databases to help you remain updated.
• You are entitled to receive Seed Fund to initiate any start-up, in case you wish so.
• You will be also sponsored with the entire fee required to lodge your patents.
Ph.D. in Finance, Marketing, Economics, Human Resource (Required)
Interested candidates can mail their resume mentioning DRC-22 in the subject line at email@example.com
Experience: 0-8 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Domain: Education Industry