give a miss call on
Rajpura Campus - Chitkara University
Chitkara University is looking for an Assistant/Associate Director, with strong credentials and proven leadership ability, for its Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The Assistant/Associate Director IQAC shall take the responsibility of developing a system for conscious and consistent improvement in the overall performance of university. He/she will be responsible for development, application and monitoring of quality benchmarks for various academic and administrative activities of the University and will also be responsible for development and maintenance of university database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining and enhancing the quality.
The suitable candidate must have got awarded NAAC accreditation previously. He/She needs to be well versed with all documentation and practices related to NAAC work including conduct of internal academic and administrative audits, organizing workshops/seminars on quality related themes and preparation of University IQAR as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
The suitable candidate must have the knowledge of the processes and guidelines of other accreditation agencies as well, like- QS, NIRF, THE, etc.
• To formulate benchwork for quality standards in Academic, research and outreach in the university.
• To device effective mechanisms of documentation.
• To co-ordinate with Deans of Faculties and guide them for setting the higher quality standards in each faculty.
• To lead the IQAC team in documentation, preparation of presentation of Chitkara University accreditation, and quality ranking exercise carried out as per the requirement of the Accrediting and Ranking bodies.
Education & Experience-
The applicants for the position should possess-
1. Ph.D. in any discipline (preferably Engineering)
2. Sound Academic credentials and communication skills.
3. Proven leadership ability.
4. At least 15 years of academic, research publication and outreach experience in IQAC related activities in Govt or private institutions.
5. Quality Research publications.
6. Ability to establish linkage with the institutions of higher learning.
Application package to include:
· A cover letter;
· Current curriculum vitae;
· Official transcripts of all graduate-level courses.
Please forward a complete application package to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 15 years minimum
Job Type: Full Time
Domain: Education Industry