He/she will demonstrate relevant experience in academic program development. Candidate is encouraged to participate in research and teaching activities.
Minimum Experience required is for 2-10 years, salary is no bar for a deserving candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. To provide research guidance for PG programs and Doctorate programs
2. To work as consultant with the Industry
3. To work on the projects as sanctioned by the funding agencies governmental or nongovernmental.
4. To deliver expert talk on his research area at the national and international level.
5. To apply patents in your research area.
6. To guide the research scholars to apply patents.
7. Preparing teaching materials.
8. Directing & guiding students on internship, dissertations & subject assignments.
Experience: 1 to 10 years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category:University Level
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers
Doctorate:Ph.D - Computers
Chitkara University, the best university in Punjab is a government-recognized university with the right to confer degrees as per the Sections 2(f) and 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956.
The sprawling campus of the University is equidistant from Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Ambala and Patiala. The University offers multi-disciplinary programs, all of which are designed to be industry-relevant. As a result of this student-centric approach, Chitkara University is renowned as one of the best private universities in the North India region. From business management programs to programs in nursing and medical laboratory technologies; and from computer science, electronics and mechanical engineering programs, to hotel management and architecture Chitkara University, Punjab is a veritable cornucopia of educational services.
Recruiter Name:Umang Sharma
Contact Company:Chitkara University